Tides Edge Detox is closely monitoring COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
In conjunction with our existing infection control policies, Beaches Recovery and Tides Edge Recovery are closely monitoring CDC updates on the impact of the coronavirus as they are released. We would like to take the time to inform you of our facility’s preventative measures we have put in place at both of our facilities. Our goal is to keep our patients, their families, and our employees safe. All efforts are guided by and in adherence to the recommendations distributed by the CDC.
1.All staff has received infection control and prevention training.
2. Thorough disinfection and hygiene guidelines have been provided.
3. Patient care supplies such as disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizers are being monitored and utilized. Hand-outs have been provided detailing general principles such as hand washing, covering your nose and mouth when coughing, and refraining from touching your eyes and/or face.
4. Screening protocols have been enhanced such as a review of travel history, and current health status in an effort to reduce those with flu like symptoms from admitting to our facilities.
5. Visitation policies will continue to be reviewed at least twice a week.
6. We are in communication with our local health department to receive important community-specific updates.
In summary, the safety of our patients, their families, and our employees is our top priority, and we will remain steadfast in our efforts to reduce any risk associated with COVID-19 and keep everyone save and healthy.
Tides Edge Detox has the edge on helping you withdraw from drugs and alcohol.
About Tides Edge Detox Center
A beautiful and serene setting is the perfect backdrop for our drug and alcohol detox center in Florida. Our premier detox is the perfect way to start your new life, free from drugs and alcohol. After detox, Beaches Recovery continues the exceptional care you receive during detox at Tides Edge.
Whether you’re addicted to benzos, stimulants, crystal meth or any of the many designer and party drugs out there, we can help you get your life back. Detox programs, including medication-assisted treatment and therapies, can help you withdraw from drugs safely and then learn how to live life without them.
Never detox from an alcohol use disorder on your own, especially when you have the experts at Tides Edge Detox ready to help. Alcohol addiction has specific dangerous withdrawal symptoms that require professional oversight. Our first-rate drug and alcohol detox center in Florida can save you from the downward spiral of addiction.
Too many young adults are addicted to heroin. Sadly, many overdose and die. Don’t be a statistic. We can help. In our medically supervised heroin detox program, you’ll get the attention you deserve to get off of heroin. You can then continue your journey in rehab to solidify your abstinence.
We Accept Most Major Insurance Policies
Tides Edge Detox partners with many leading insurance companies to make sure that detox is part of your health plan. Although money should not be the first concern when it comes to your health, we know you may need assistance in finding out exactly how insurance can help. We will verify your insurance benefits. Call us at 866.723.3127.
Aside from our top-notch detox programs, our drug and alcohol detox center in Florida is a serene and beautiful facility that will wrap you in comfort as you begin detox and take the first steps towards the rest of your life. Take a virtual tour of our facility.