Thank you for contacting Tides Edge Detox!
Someone will be in touch with you shortly. For urgent matters, please call 866.723.3127.
Tides Edge Detox is closely monitoring COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
In conjunction with our existing infection control policies, Beaches Recovery and Tides Edge Recovery are closely monitoring CDC updates on the impact of the coronavirus as they are released. We would like to take the time to inform you of our facility’s preventative measures we have put in place at both of our facilities. Our goal is to keep our patients, their families, and our employees safe. All efforts are guided by and in adherence to the recommendations distributed by the CDC.
1.All staff has received infection control and prevention training.
2. Thorough disinfection and hygiene guidelines have been provided.
3. Patient care supplies such as disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizers are being monitored and utilized. Hand-outs have been provided detailing general principles such as hand washing, covering your nose and mouth when coughing, and refraining from touching your eyes and/or face.
4. Screening protocols have been enhanced such as a review of travel history, and current health status in an effort to reduce those with flu like symptoms from admitting to our facilities.
5. Visitation policies will continue to be reviewed at least twice a week.
6. We are in communication with our local health department to receive important community-specific updates.
In summary, the safety of our patients, their families, and our employees is our top priority, and we will remain steadfast in our efforts to reduce any risk associated with COVID-19 and keep everyone save and healthy.The COVID-19 virus has changed our daily lives, changed the way we work and challenged all of us in unprecedented ways. However, it hasn’t changed who we are – because that remains a choice that we make, regardless of the challenges we face. Beaches Recovery and Tides Edge’s commitment to putting our clients at the heart of every decision we make remains in the best and worst of times.